Work Related Education
The Work Related Education (WRE) qualifications meet the needs of the Welsh Government's Careers and the World of Work (CWW): a framework for 11 to 19 year old's in Wales.
The qualifications meet the different themes of the CWW:
- Personal Achievement
- Seeking Information
- Understanding the World of Work
- Making and Implementing Decisions
The qualifications enable learners to be employment ready and contribute meaningfully in the workplace, whether in an employed or volunteering role.
The qualifications support learners to:
- realise their future aspirations through planning and exploring potential career and employment routes
- understand the skills, values, attitudes required for the workplace
- understand how their learning is relevant to their future.